The Tribal Nation of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde, located in Northwest Oregon, is seeking Requests for Proposals from interested individuals, legal service providers, agencies or law firms to develop new Tribal ordinances, revise current ordinances, develop self-help packets, and develop local rules for the Court. For questions contact Angela Fasana, Tribal Court Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals must be received by 5:00 p.m. on June 28, 2013.
- Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde RFP for Code Development
- No Federal Jurisdiction in California Smokeshop Case
- Colorado River Indian Tribes Job Postings
- Petition for Review Filed with N.Carolina SCT in Cherokee Tribal Court Jurisdiction Matter
- Opening Ninth Circuit Briefs in Yakama-State of Washington Tax Dispute