My short book review of Christian W. McMillen‘s excellent book, “Making Indian Law: The Hualapai Land Case and the Birth of Ethnohistory” (Yale University Press) is available for download here. My review appears in the American Indian Culture and Research Journal.
- DOJ Tribal Criminal Defense Resource Guide
- Turtle Talk Poll -- Top 10 Indian Law Cases for 2013
- Ninth Circuit Briefs in Evans v. Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Commission
- Ninth Circuit Holds Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Office/Court Has No Jurisdiction over Nonmember on Nonmember Lands
- Federal Court Issues Opinion on Scope of White Earth Tribal Police Authority as Federal Officers under FTCA