My short book review of Christian W. McMillen‘s excellent book, “Making Indian Law: The Hualapai Land Case and the Birth of Ethnohistory” (Yale University Press) is available for download here. My review appears in the American Indian Culture and Research Journal.
- Eleventh Circuit Rules in Favor of Seminole Tribe in Title VII Matter
- Federal Court Affirms that Tribal Cops Working under BIA Contract May Be Federal Officers for Certain Purposes
- Nooksack Petition for Review in Sovereign Immunity Appeal
- Three Remanded for ICWA Notice Deficiency Cases out of California
- Eleventh Circuit Briefs in Mastro v. Seminole Tribe (Title VII Matter)