My short book review of Christian W. McMillen‘s excellent book, “Making Indian Law: The Hualapai Land Case and the Birth of Ethnohistory” (Yale University Press) is available for download here. My review appears in the American Indian Culture and Research Journal.
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
- "An Essay on the Federal Origins of Disenrollment"
- Order Approving Oneida/NYS Settlement Agreement and Dismissing Interventions -- UPDATED
- UCLA GNG Breakout Panel -- Tribal constitutional revitalization
- Sixth Circuit Denies Sault Tribe Motion to Reconsider Stay