My short book review of Christian W. McMillen‘s excellent book, “Making Indian Law: The Hualapai Land Case and the Birth of Ethnohistory” (Yale University Press) is available for download here. My review appears in the American Indian Culture and Research Journal.
- State Judges Respond to Oglala Sioux Tribe Motions for Summary Judgment
- Gun Lake Trust Land Reaffirmation Act Passed by Congress
- Tribal Justice Frank Pommersheim Goes Digital: 25 Years as a Tribal Judge
- Sarah Deer Wins MacArthur Foundation Genius Grant
- Fredericks Peebles Seeks Associate Attorney (Litigation)