My short book review of Christian W. McMillen‘s excellent book, “Making Indian Law: The Hualapai Land Case and the Birth of Ethnohistory” (Yale University Press) is available for download here. My review appears in the American Indian Culture and Research Journal.
- Univ. of Montana Law Dean Posting
- Interesting Tenth Circuit Appeal on Confessions at Kewa Pueblo
- Tribal Court Denies Injunction in Nooksack Disenrollee Challenge
- Eighth Circuit Rejects Sandy Lake Chippewa Secretarial Election Appeal -- UPDATED with briefs
- Seattle U. Law School/Bristol Bay Native Assn. Fellowship Posting