Richard Loudbear has published “Indian Country Politics: Theories of Operation and a Strategy for the Nonviolent Seizure of Political Power” in American Indian Quarterly. This provocative essay explores how the thought of Aldous Huxley and Machiavelli could be used for nonviolent tribal government coups (pun intended?).
- Federal Court Grants Motion to Seal Evidence re: Judge Davis in Oglala ICWA Class Action
- Seventh Circuit Affirms Bribery Conviction of Former Ho-Chunk Official
- Sault Tribe Renews Motion to Dismiss Michigan's Lansing Casino Suit in Federal District Court
- Update in South Dakota ICWA Class Action -- Is Judge Davis Concealing Evidence?
- Michigan's Response to Sault Tribe Renewed Motion to Dismiss