Richard Loudbear has published “Indian Country Politics: Theories of Operation and a Strategy for the Nonviolent Seizure of Political Power” in American Indian Quarterly. This provocative essay explores how the thought of Aldous Huxley and Machiavelli could be used for nonviolent tribal government coups (pun intended?).
- State Judges Respond to Oglala Sioux Tribe Motions for Summary Judgment
- Tribal Justice Frank Pommersheim Goes Digital: 25 Years as a Tribal Judge
- Alaska SCT Applies Adoptive Couple to Affirm Non-Native Adoption
- Fredericks Peebles Seeks Associate Attorney (Litigation)
- Seattle Law: "The Future of Trust Administration"