Here is the motion to dismiss the complaint, from the oil companies. As expected, the key arguments regard the causation issue and the lack of a federal common law cause of action.
- Univ. of Montana Law Dean Posting
- Interesting Tenth Circuit Appeal on Confessions at Kewa Pueblo
- Tribal Court Denies Injunction in Nooksack Disenrollee Challenge
- Eighth Circuit Rejects Sandy Lake Chippewa Secretarial Election Appeal -- UPDATED with briefs
- Seattle U. Law School/Bristol Bay Native Assn. Fellowship Posting