Here are two recent orders in Miccosukee Tribe v. United States (S.D. Fla.), the upshot being that an equal protection claim against the federal government has survived a motion to dismiss:
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
- "An Essay on the Federal Origins of Disenrollment"
- UCLA GNG Breakout Panel -- Tribal constitutional revitalization
- Order Approving Oneida/NYS Settlement Agreement and Dismissing Interventions -- UPDATED
- Sixth Circuit Denies Sault Tribe Motion to Reconsider Stay