In addition to Cayuga, which intervened in the Seneca suit, and St. Regis Mohawk, Oneida (Oneida Nation complaint in NDNY) and Unkechauge (COMPLAINT – Unkechauge Indian Nation 08 27 10) have filed their own separate complaints alleging substantially the same claims as Seneca.
- Fourth Nooksack Tribal Court Complaint in Disenrollment Dispute; IGRA Violations Alleged
- Report of the Commission on Indian Trust Administration and Reform
- Trip to Santee Sioux Nation Reservation
- Ute Indian Tribe Sues State of Utah over State Prosecutions of Tribal Members for On-Reservation Conduct
- Sunset at Little Traverse Bay