In addition to Cayuga, which intervened in the Seneca suit, and St. Regis Mohawk, Oneida (Oneida Nation complaint in NDNY) and Unkechauge (COMPLAINT – Unkechauge Indian Nation 08 27 10) have filed their own separate complaints alleging substantially the same claims as Seneca.
- Minnesota Legislature Passes Bill to “Fix” the Minnesota SCT Decision In re R.S.
- Dispute with Western Sky Financial Heads to Arbitration with CRST Elder Robert Chasing Hawk
- Eighth Circuit Rejects Sandy Lake Chippewa Secretarial Election Appeal -- UPDATED with briefs
- Ninth Circuit, on Reconsideration, Orders Interior Review of Gila Bend Act in Tohono O'odham Gaming Lands Appeal
- MANAHATTA Presented at the 2013 United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous People