In addition to Cayuga, which intervened in the Seneca suit, and St. Regis Mohawk, Oneida (Oneida Nation complaint in NDNY) and Unkechauge (COMPLAINT – Unkechauge Indian Nation 08 27 10) have filed their own separate complaints alleging substantially the same claims as Seneca.
- Constitutional Law I Materials (Spring 2014)
- Michigan State Law Review Symposium on Wenona Singel's "Indian Tribes and Human Rights Accountability"
- Quantum Entertainment Ltd. v. Dept. of Interior Cert Petition -- "Old" Section 81 Appeal
- Advanced Topics: Tribal Economic Development Spring 2014
- Big Lagoon Rancheria En Banc Petition