In addition to Cayuga, which intervened in the Seneca suit, and St. Regis Mohawk, Oneida (Oneida Nation complaint in NDNY) and Unkechauge (COMPLAINT – Unkechauge Indian Nation 08 27 10) have filed their own separate complaints alleging substantially the same claims as Seneca.
- Montana Law School Posting for Indian Law Professor
- Federal Court Rules Tribal Officers Not Immune; Tort Claims May Proceed against Tribal Police (Black v. US)
- Univ. of Washington 27th Annual Indian Law Symposium -- Sept. 11-12, 2014
- August 2014 Tribal Court Training Conference -- August 13-15, 2014
- Omaha Tribe Chief Judge Posting