In addition to Cayuga, which intervened in the Seneca suit, and St. Regis Mohawk, Oneida (Oneida Nation complaint in NDNY) and Unkechauge (COMPLAINT – Unkechauge Indian Nation 08 27 10) have filed their own separate complaints alleging substantially the same claims as Seneca.
- State Judges Respond to Oglala Sioux Tribe Motions for Summary Judgment
- Tribal Justice Frank Pommersheim Goes Digital: 25 Years as a Tribal Judge
- Alaska SCT Applies Adoptive Couple to Affirm Non-Native Adoption
- Fredericks Peebles Seeks Associate Attorney (Litigation)
- Seattle Law: "The Future of Trust Administration"