Well, the rule of thumb seems to be that if the petition isn’t granted in the first relisting, then the chances of a grant go way down. Our guess is that a Justice or two is writing a dissent to the denial of certiorari. At this point, that seems like the best conceivable outcome. Of course, Court could be considering a summary reversal, but that’s extremely rare.
- Second Circuit Affirms Cayuga Immunity from Seneca County Tax Foreclosure Relying on Bay Mills Decision
- Opening Ninth Circuit Brief in Yakama/King Mountain Tax Dispute with US
- Witness List and Written Testimony in July 23 SCIA Hearing on Indian Gaming
- Blast from the Past: 2009 MSU ILPC Report on the History of Michigan Tribal-State Relations
- Michigan Tribal Judges Invited to MDTC "Meet the Judges" Event (Oct. 2, 2014)