Well, the rule of thumb seems to be that if the petition isn’t granted in the first relisting, then the chances of a grant go way down. Our guess is that a Justice or two is writing a dissent to the denial of certiorari. At this point, that seems like the best conceivable outcome. Of course, Court could be considering a summary reversal, but that’s extremely rare.
- News profile of History of VAWA and Alaska Natives
- Proposed Part 83 Changes to Federal Acknowledgment Process
- Federal Court Grants Motion to Seal Evidence re: Judge Davis in Oglala ICWA Class Action
- Sault Tribe Renews Motion to Dismiss Michigan's Lansing Casino Suit in Federal District Court
- Nebraska Legal Aid Job Posting