As part of a promise I gave to the members of the National American Indian Court Judges Association today (via videotape), I offer (with apologies to Walter Echo-Hawk) ten of the most important tribal court decisions of the last 20 years (in no particular order).
- Constitutional Law I Materials (Spring 2014)
- Michigan State Law Review Symposium on Wenona Singel's "Indian Tribes and Human Rights Accountability"
- Quantum Entertainment Ltd. v. Dept. of Interior Cert Petition -- "Old" Section 81 Appeal
- Advanced Topics: Tribal Economic Development Spring 2014
- FTC Wins Another Motion in Suit against Various Tribal Payday Lenders