As part of a promise I gave to the members of the National American Indian Court Judges Association today (via videotape), I offer (with apologies to Walter Echo-Hawk) ten of the most important tribal court decisions of the last 20 years (in no particular order).
- State Judges Respond to Oglala Sioux Tribe Motions for Summary Judgment
- Gun Lake Trust Land Reaffirmation Act Passed by Congress
- Sarah Deer Wins MacArthur Foundation Genius Grant
- Tribal Justice Frank Pommersheim Goes Digital: 25 Years as a Tribal Judge
- Fredericks Peebles Seeks Associate Attorney (Litigation)