As part of a promise I gave to the members of the National American Indian Court Judges Association today (via videotape), I offer (with apologies to Walter Echo-Hawk) ten of the most important tribal court decisions of the last 20 years (in no particular order).
- Alaska SCT Briefs in State Appeal of Tribal Court Child Support Enforcement Authority
- Advanced Topics: Tribal Economic Development Spring 2014
- Alaska Court Reaffirms Tribe's Inherent Jurisdiction Over Child Support Orders
- Federal Court Holds Little River Band Cannot Prosecute Tribal Member Crimes on Tribe-Owned Fee Land Outside of Indian Country
- Update in South Dakota ICWA Class Action -- Is Judge Davis Concealing Evidence?