As part of a promise I gave to the members of the National American Indian Court Judges Association today (via videotape), I offer (with apologies to Walter Echo-Hawk) ten of the most important tribal court decisions of the last 20 years (in no particular order).
- Fourth Nooksack Tribal Court Complaint in Disenrollment Dispute; IGRA Violations Alleged
- Trip to Santee Sioux Nation Reservation
- Report of the Commission on Indian Trust Administration and Reform
- Ute Indian Tribe Sues State of Utah over State Prosecutions of Tribal Members for On-Reservation Conduct
- Miccosukee Tribal Members Petition for Relief from IRS