As part of a promise I gave to the members of the National American Indian Court Judges Association today (via videotape), I offer (with apologies to Walter Echo-Hawk) ten of the most important tribal court decisions of the last 20 years (in no particular order).
- Federal Court Dismisses Navajo Colorado River Water Rights Claims
- Update in Koniag v. Kanam -- Some Evidence that "Karluk Tribal Court" Isn't a Real Tribal Court At All
- Little River Ottawa Muskegon Casino Details
- Tenth Circuit Rejects Challenge to EPA Decision re Four Corners Power Plant at Navajo
- Tenth Circuit Affirms Conviction for Theft from a Tribal Organization (Northern Arapahoe Tribe)