The theme is Wounded Knee 1973: 40 years later. The conference will be April 27-28 and is a project of the Center for Western Studies at Augustana College in Sioux Falls, SD. The program is here. Here’s the link for registration.
- Turtle Talk Poll -- Top 10 Indian Law Cases for 2013
- Ninth Circuit Holds Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Office/Court Has No Jurisdiction over Nonmember on Nonmember Lands
- Attorney Sanctioned by State for Behavior in Tribal Court
- Ninth Circuit Briefs in Evans v. Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Commission
- Federal Trade Commission Partially Settles Suit against Indian Country Payday Lenders