The theme is Wounded Knee 1973: 40 years later. The conference will be April 27-28 and is a project of the Center for Western Studies at Augustana College in Sioux Falls, SD. The program is here. Here’s the link for registration.
- Split Ninth Circuit Panel Affirms Dismissal of Challenge to Repatriation of “La Jolla Skeletons” to Kumeyaay Cultural Repatriation Committee
- Seventh Circuit Rules against Western Sky in Jackson v. Payday Financial LLC -- A Warning to Indian Country
- Second Edition of Indian Gaming Law and Policy by Rand & Light
- Top 15 or so American Indian Law Articles by SSRN Download from 2014
- DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE RELEASES SECOND REPORT TO CONGRESS ON INDIAN COUNTRY INVESTIGATIONS AND PROSECUTIONS