The theme is Wounded Knee 1973: 40 years later. The conference will be April 27-28 and is a project of the Center for Western Studies at Augustana College in Sioux Falls, SD. The program is here. Here’s the link for registration.
- Montana Law School Posting for Indian Law Professor
- Univ. of Washington 27th Annual Indian Law Symposium -- Sept. 11-12, 2014
- August 2014 Tribal Court Training Conference -- August 13-15, 2014
- Omaha Tribe Chief Judge Posting
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Suit against Repo Company Working for Tribal Payday Lender Dismissed in Federal Court