The theme is Wounded Knee 1973: 40 years later. The conference will be April 27-28 and is a project of the Center for Western Studies at Augustana College in Sioux Falls, SD. The program is here. Here’s the link for registration.
- Constitutional Law I Materials (Spring 2014)
- FTC Wins Another Motion in Suit against Various Tribal Payday Lenders
- Zephier v. United States & Wolfchild v. United States Cert Petitions
- Michigan State Law Review Symposium on Wenona Singel's "Indian Tribes and Human Rights Accountability"
- NYTs: "College Lacrosse Upended by Albany’s Native American Stars"