Guess the big win wasn’t all that big. Here are two unpublished opinions from the Ninth Circuit in related cases that are not so excellent for the tribes.
- Wells Fargo Sues Chukchansi for Trust Indenture Violations arising from Leadership Dispute
- Michigan Sixth Circuit Answer Brief in Michigan v. Sault Ste. Marie Tribe
- Federal Court Denies Emergency Motion to Allow Cherokee Freedmen to Vote
- National Indian Gaming Commission Moves to Dismiss Chukchansi Gaming Ordinance Suit
- Opening Brief in Lansing Casino Dispute -- Michigan v. Sault Tribe