Guess the big win wasn’t all that big. Here are two unpublished opinions from the Ninth Circuit in related cases that are not so excellent for the tribes.
- Eleventh Circuit Rules in Favor of Seminole Tribe in Title VII Matter
- Federal Court Affirms that Tribal Cops Working under BIA Contract May Be Federal Officers for Certain Purposes
- Nooksack Petition for Review in Sovereign Immunity Appeal
- Eleventh Circuit Briefs in Mastro v. Seminole Tribe (Title VII Matter)
- Three Remanded for ICWA Notice Deficiency Cases out of California