Guess the big win wasn’t all that big. Here are two unpublished opinions from the Ninth Circuit in related cases that are not so excellent for the tribes.
- Ugh! No Bay Mills Decision Again This Week
- Fletcher Commentary on the Michigan v. Bay Mills Argument
- Please Read Justice Sotomayor's Dissent in Schuette v. BAMN
- Quileute Tribe Sues Merchandising Company for Violation of Indian Arts and Crafts Act Related to "Twilight" Movies
- Village of Hobart v. Oneida Tribe of Wisconsin Cert Petition