Guess the big win wasn’t all that big. Here are two unpublished opinions from the Ninth Circuit in related cases that are not so excellent for the tribes.
- Second Circuit Affirms Cayuga Immunity from Seneca County Tax Foreclosure Relying on Bay Mills Decision
- Opening Ninth Circuit Brief in Yakama/King Mountain Tax Dispute with US
- Blast from the Past: 2009 MSU ILPC Report on the History of Michigan Tribal-State Relations
- Two Motions for Partial Summary Judgment in Oglala Sioux Tribe v. Van Hunnik
- Witness List and Written Testimony in July 23 SCIA Hearing on Indian Gaming