As you may know, each spring we invite new book authors and commentators to East Lansing (and now Pojoaque) to discuss the new books. This year we have books by Charles Cleland, Blake Watson, and Rob Williams.
- Constitutional Law I Materials (Spring 2014)
- Michigan State Law Review Symposium on Wenona Singel's "Indian Tribes and Human Rights Accountability"
- Minnesota Supreme Court Affirms Tribal Immunity in City of Duluth v. Fond du Lad Band -- UPDATED with Briefs
- Quantum Entertainment Ltd. v. Dept. of Interior Cert Petition -- "Old" Section 81 Appeal
- Advanced Topics: Tribal Economic Development Spring 2014