As you may know, each spring we invite new book authors and commentators to East Lansing (and now Pojoaque) to discuss the new books. This year we have books by Charles Cleland, Blake Watson, and Rob Williams.
- NNALSA Moot Court Final Teams and Panel
- 9th Annual Crimes Against Children in Indian Country Conference -- April 8-9, 2014
- Constitutional Law I Materials (Spring 2014)
- Profile of Seattle's Urban Indians: "The Invisibles"
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed