These two papers — from 1970 and 1974 — are interesting tidbits on the 1970 Nixon message to Congress and perhaps some backgrounds on the 1975 Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act. Miigwetch to Bob Anderson for the 1970 paper, and miigwetch to whomever sent me the 1974 paper (poor form in losing the accompanying docs).
- Ugh! No Bay Mills Decision Again This Week
- Fletcher Commentary on the Michigan v. Bay Mills Argument
- Please Read Justice Sotomayor's Dissent in Schuette v. BAMN
- Quileute Tribe Sues Merchandising Company for Violation of Indian Arts and Crafts Act Related to "Twilight" Movies
- Village of Hobart v. Oneida Tribe of Wisconsin Cert Petition