These two papers — from 1970 and 1974 — are interesting tidbits on the 1970 Nixon message to Congress and perhaps some backgrounds on the 1975 Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act. Miigwetch to Bob Anderson for the 1970 paper, and miigwetch to whomever sent me the 1974 paper (poor form in losing the accompanying docs).
- Law Students from Michigan on Alternative Spring Break at Navajo Nation
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
- Peacemaking Event at Chickasaw -- April 23-24, 2014
- "An Essay on the Federal Origins of Disenrollment"
- Bill to Clear Treaty Fishing Convictions Heads to Gov. Inslee