These two papers — from 1970 and 1974 — are interesting tidbits on the 1970 Nixon message to Congress and perhaps some backgrounds on the 1975 Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act. Miigwetch to Bob Anderson for the 1970 paper, and miigwetch to whomever sent me the 1974 paper (poor form in losing the accompanying docs).
- First Native Judge Appointed to Riverside County Superior Court
- Ninth Circuit Briefs in Evans v. Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Commission
- Fletcher Commentary on the Michigan v. Bay Mills Argument
- WKAR: Survivors of Indian Boarding Schools Tell Their Stories
- Turtle Talk Poll -- Top 10 Indian Law Cases for 2013