These two papers — from 1970 and 1974 — are interesting tidbits on the 1970 Nixon message to Congress and perhaps some backgrounds on the 1975 Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act. Miigwetch to Bob Anderson for the 1970 paper, and miigwetch to whomever sent me the 1974 paper (poor form in losing the accompanying docs).
- Please Read Justice Sotomayor's Dissent in Schuette v. BAMN
- More Payday Lending Litigation
- Alaska Supreme Court considers whether Adoptive Couple v. Baby Girl applies to State-initiated child protection proceedings
- Sixth Circuit Affirms D.V. Convictions of Saginaw Chippewa Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Amicus Brief Filed in United States v. Zepeda