The U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico is accepting applications for a part-time Magistrate Judge to serve a four-year term in Gallup, New Mexico. The advertisement can be found here or here.
- Navajo Boy Sent Home for Having Long Hair on First Day of School
- Split Ninth Circuit Panel Affirms Dismissal of Challenge to Repatriation of “La Jolla Skeletons” to Kumeyaay Cultural Repatriation Committee
- A.A. v. Needville School District -- Fifth Circuit Strikes Down School's Long-Hair Policy
- Heather Kendall-Miller & Lloyd Miller: GOP candidate a threat to Native rights
- New Papers on Tribal Federalism, Native Voting Rights, and Bay Mills