The U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico is accepting applications for a part-time Magistrate Judge to serve a four-year term in Gallup, New Mexico. The advertisement can be found here or here.
- Second Circuit Affirms Cayuga Immunity from Seneca County Tax Foreclosure Relying on Bay Mills Decision
- Opening Ninth Circuit Brief in Yakama/King Mountain Tax Dispute with US
- Witness List and Written Testimony in July 23 SCIA Hearing on Indian Gaming
- Blast from the Past: 2009 MSU ILPC Report on the History of Michigan Tribal-State Relations
- Michigan Tribal Judges Invited to MDTC "Meet the Judges" Event (Oct. 2, 2014)