The U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico is accepting applications for a part-time Magistrate Judge to serve a four-year term in Gallup, New Mexico. The advertisement can be found here or here.
- News profile of History of VAWA and Alaska Natives
- Federal Court Grants Motion to Seal Evidence re: Judge Davis in Oglala ICWA Class Action
- Proposed Part 83 Changes to Federal Acknowledgment Process
- Sault Tribe Renews Motion to Dismiss Michigan's Lansing Casino Suit in Federal District Court
- Nebraska Legal Aid Job Posting