The U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico is accepting applications for a part-time Magistrate Judge to serve a four-year term in Gallup, New Mexico. The advertisement can be found here or here.
- Constitutional Law I Materials (Spring 2014)
- FTC Wins Another Motion in Suit against Various Tribal Payday Lenders
- Zephier v. United States & Wolfchild v. United States Cert Petitions
- Michigan State Law Review Symposium on Wenona Singel's "Indian Tribes and Human Rights Accountability"
- NYTs: "College Lacrosse Upended by Albany’s Native American Stars"