Please consider signing this petition. The government of Belize is ignoring Belize Supreme Court precedent that confirms that this land is the homeland of Maya communities.
- Fifth Circuit Holds Eagle Act Regulations May Violate RFRA
- Ninth Circuit Rules in Favor of Lummi Tribe in Treaty Fishing Dispute
- ICWA Placement Preference Decision Out of California Involving Choctaw Tribe
- Pending Lipan Apache Members Challenge to Eagle Acts
- Ninth Circuit Materials in U.S. v. Washington Subproceeding -- Klallam Tribes v. Lummi Tribe