Mr. REID. “As I indicated this morning, we are trying to work our way through a number of issues. We thought we were going to be able to move toward the Carcieri matter this evening, but we are still negotiating this matter, so we are going to have to do that at some subsequent time.”
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
- "An Essay on the Federal Origins of Disenrollment"
- Order Approving Oneida/NYS Settlement Agreement and Dismissing Interventions -- UPDATED
- UCLA Good Native Governance Keynote Speaker Kevin Washburn
- Sixth Circuit Denies Sault Tribe Motion to Reconsider Stay