Mr. REID. “As I indicated this morning, we are trying to work our way through a number of issues. We thought we were going to be able to move toward the Carcieri matter this evening, but we are still negotiating this matter, so we are going to have to do that at some subsequent time.”
- Tenth Circuit Decides Seminole Indian Country Habeas Appeal (Effectively Reversing Oklahoma Criminal COA)
- Tribal Court Brief in Muscogee (Creek) Nation Tribal Court Jurisdiction Appeal
- Supreme Court Decides Arizona v. Inter-Tribal Council of Arizona -- Federal Law Preempts Arizona's Proof of Citizenship Voting Form
- New Scholarship on the "American Indian Child Welfare Crisis of the 1960s and 1970s"
- Grand Canyon Skywalk Developer David Jin Dies of Cancer