Not much of a surprise here, just talking points for Republican legislators with poor staffs. Otherwise, there would be factual support for the allegations made therein, presumably.
- Turtle Talk Poll -- Top 10 Indian Law Cases for 2013
- DOJ Tribal Criminal Defense Resource Guide
- Ninth Circuit Holds Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Office/Court Has No Jurisdiction over Nonmember on Nonmember Lands
- Ninth Circuit Briefs in Evans v. Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Commission
- Fletcher Commentary on the Michigan v. Bay Mills Argument