Not much of a surprise here, just talking points for Republican legislators with poor staffs. Otherwise, there would be factual support for the allegations made therein, presumably.
- NPR Story on Indian Child Welfare Human Rights Crisis in South Dakota
- Second Circuit Affirms Cayuga Immunity from Seneca County Tax Foreclosure Relying on Bay Mills Decision
- Amici Supporting Big Lagoon Rancheria's En Banc Petition
- Materials in Competing State/Tribal Court Actions in North Dakota Oil Transport Contract Controversies
- Split Ninth Circuit Panel Reverses Big Lagoon Rancheria v. California