Not much of a surprise here, just talking points for Republican legislators with poor staffs. Otherwise, there would be factual support for the allegations made therein, presumably.
- Minnesota Legislature Passes Bill to “Fix” the Minnesota SCT Decision In re R.S.
- Ninth Circuit, on Reconsideration, Orders Interior Review of Gila Bend Act in Tohono O'odham Gaming Lands Appeal
- Eighth Circuit Rejects Sandy Lake Chippewa Secretarial Election Appeal -- UPDATED with briefs
- "Housing Crisis on the Rez"
- MANAHATTA Presented at the 2013 United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous People