Not much of a surprise here, just talking points for Republican legislators with poor staffs. Otherwise, there would be factual support for the allegations made therein, presumably.
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
- Law Students from Michigan on Alternative Spring Break at Navajo Nation
- "An Essay on the Federal Origins of Disenrollment"
- Order Approving Oneida/NYS Settlement Agreement and Dismissing Interventions -- UPDATED
- LA Times Article on Yurok Tribal Court Judge Abinanti