Tribal Water Codes – what they are and why they are important – please tune in to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/911538609 on Friday, December 14th from 2-4 pm eastern time (11-1 pacific, 12-2 mountain and 1-3 central) to hear tribal water resources experts on these important issues. The webinar is hosted by the National Congress of American Indians, the Native American Rights Fund, the Tribal Water Working Group and the Utton Center. For more information, please contact Derrick Beetso at email@example.com or Greg Haller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alaska SCT Briefs in State Appeal of Tribal Court Child Support Enforcement Authority
- Tenth Circuit Rejects Challenge to EPA Decision re Four Corners Power Plant at Navajo
- Federal Court Holds Little River Band Cannot Prosecute Tribal Member Crimes on Tribe-Owned Fee Land Outside of Indian Country
- Alaska Court Reaffirms Tribe's Inherent Jurisdiction Over Child Support Orders
- ACLU Blog Post on Oglala Sioux Tribe v. Van Hunnik