Tribal Water Codes – what they are and why they are important – please tune in to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/911538609 on Friday, December 14th from 2-4 pm eastern time (11-1 pacific, 12-2 mountain and 1-3 central) to hear tribal water resources experts on these important issues. The webinar is hosted by the National Congress of American Indians, the Native American Rights Fund, the Tribal Water Working Group and the Utton Center. For more information, please contact Derrick Beetso at email@example.com or Greg Haller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eleventh Circuit Rules in Favor of Seminole Tribe in Title VII Matter
- Federal Court Affirms that Tribal Cops Working under BIA Contract May Be Federal Officers for Certain Purposes
- Nooksack Petition for Review in Sovereign Immunity Appeal
- Eleventh Circuit Briefs in Mastro v. Seminole Tribe (Title VII Matter)
- Fifth Circuit Holds Eagle Act Regulations May Violate RFRA