Tribal Water Codes – what they are and why they are important – please tune in to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/911538609 on Friday, December 14th from 2-4 pm eastern time (11-1 pacific, 12-2 mountain and 1-3 central) to hear tribal water resources experts on these important issues. The webinar is hosted by the National Congress of American Indians, the Native American Rights Fund, the Tribal Water Working Group and the Utton Center. For more information, please contact Derrick Beetso at firstname.lastname@example.org or Greg Haller at email@example.com.
- Turtle Talk Poll -- Top 10 Indian Law Cases for 2013
- Ninth Circuit Holds Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Office/Court Has No Jurisdiction over Nonmember on Nonmember Lands
- Attorney Sanctioned by State for Behavior in Tribal Court
- Ninth Circuit Briefs in Evans v. Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Commission
- Federal Trade Commission Partially Settles Suit against Indian Country Payday Lenders