Tribal Water Codes – what they are and why they are important – please tune in to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/911538609 on Friday, December 14th from 2-4 pm eastern time (11-1 pacific, 12-2 mountain and 1-3 central) to hear tribal water resources experts on these important issues. The webinar is hosted by the National Congress of American Indians, the Native American Rights Fund, the Tribal Water Working Group and the Utton Center. For more information, please contact Derrick Beetso at firstname.lastname@example.org or Greg Haller at email@example.com.
- Gun Lake Trust Land Reaffirmation Act Passed by Congress
- Sarah Deer Wins MacArthur Foundation Genius Grant
- Ninth Circuit Decides Chemeheuvi Indian Tribe v. Jewell
- Ninth Circuit Materials in Chemehuevi Indian Tribe v. Jewell: Tribal Land Assignment Dispute
- Ninth Circuit Grants En Banc Review in Big Lagoon Rancheria v. State of California