Tribal Water Codes – what they are and why they are important – please tune in to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/911538609 on Friday, December 14th from 2-4 pm eastern time (11-1 pacific, 12-2 mountain and 1-3 central) to hear tribal water resources experts on these important issues. The webinar is hosted by the National Congress of American Indians, the Native American Rights Fund, the Tribal Water Working Group and the Utton Center. For more information, please contact Derrick Beetso at email@example.com or Greg Haller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Posting - Associate Solicitor for Indian Affairs at the Department of the Interior
- Opening Ninth Circuit Brief in Yakama/King Mountain Tax Dispute with US
- Briefs in Mackinac Tribe v. Jewell (Complaint for Federal Recognition)
- US Prevails in Tax Dispute with King Mountain Tobacco Co. (Yakama)
- Second Circuit Affirms Cayuga Immunity from Seneca County Tax Foreclosure Relying on Bay Mills Decision