Tribal Water Codes – what they are and why they are important – please tune in to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/911538609 on Friday, December 14th from 2-4 pm eastern time (11-1 pacific, 12-2 mountain and 1-3 central) to hear tribal water resources experts on these important issues. The webinar is hosted by the National Congress of American Indians, the Native American Rights Fund, the Tribal Water Working Group and the Utton Center. For more information, please contact Derrick Beetso at email@example.com or Greg Haller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Law Students from Michigan on Alternative Spring Break at Navajo Nation
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
- Peacemaking Event at Chickasaw -- April 23-24, 2014
- Bill to Clear Treaty Fishing Convictions Heads to Gov. Inslee
- LA Times Article on Yurok Tribal Court Judge Abinanti