Some good news in this legislative session–the Michigan Indian Family Preservation Act just passed in the House and, having already passed in the Senate, is heading to the Governor’s office for him to sign. Bill status and versions are available here.
- Ugh! No Bay Mills Decision Again This Week
- Fletcher Commentary on the Michigan v. Bay Mills Argument
- Please Read Justice Sotomayor's Dissent in Schuette v. BAMN
- Quileute Tribe Sues Merchandising Company for Violation of Indian Arts and Crafts Act Related to "Twilight" Movies
- Village of Hobart v. Oneida Tribe of Wisconsin Cert Petition