Some good news in this legislative session–the Michigan Indian Family Preservation Act just passed in the House and, having already passed in the Senate, is heading to the Governor’s office for him to sign. Bill status and versions are available here.
- Lawyers and Ethics -- Fall 2014 (Sections 2 and 3)
- California Indian Law Association – 14th Annual Conference -- October 16-17, 2014
- Gabriel Galanda Receives WSBA Excellence in Diversity Award
- NCJFCJ Tribal Judicial Leadership Group Meeting
- NLRB Reaffirms Its Jurisdiction over Little River Band on Remand