The article from the LA Times, here, describes how the last section, which just became official today, required an agreement with tribes, fishers, and others.
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
- "An Essay on the Federal Origins of Disenrollment"
- Order Approving Oneida/NYS Settlement Agreement and Dismissing Interventions -- UPDATED
- UCLA Good Native Governance Keynote Speaker Kevin Washburn
- UCLA GNG Breakout Panel -- Tribal constitutional revitalization