The article from the LA Times, here, describes how the last section, which just became official today, required an agreement with tribes, fishers, and others.
- Navajo Boy Sent Home for Having Long Hair on First Day of School
- Split Ninth Circuit Panel Affirms Dismissal of Challenge to Repatriation of “La Jolla Skeletons” to Kumeyaay Cultural Repatriation Committee
- A.A. v. Needville School District -- Fifth Circuit Strikes Down School's Long-Hair Policy
- Heather Kendall-Miller & Lloyd Miller: GOP candidate a threat to Native rights
- New Papers on Tribal Federalism, Native Voting Rights, and Bay Mills