The article from the LA Times, here, describes how the last section, which just became official today, required an agreement with tribes, fishers, and others.
- Alaska SCT Briefs in State Appeal of Tribal Court Child Support Enforcement Authority
- Alaska Court Reaffirms Tribe's Inherent Jurisdiction Over Child Support Orders
- Federal Court Holds Little River Band Cannot Prosecute Tribal Member Crimes on Tribe-Owned Fee Land Outside of Indian Country
- Advanced Topics: Tribal Economic Development Spring 2014
- Tenth Circuit Rejects Challenge to EPA Decision re Four Corners Power Plant at Navajo