The article from the LA Times, here, describes how the last section, which just became official today, required an agreement with tribes, fishers, and others.
- First Native Judge Appointed to Riverside County Superior Court
- Ninth Circuit Briefs in Evans v. Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Commission
- Fletcher Commentary on the Michigan v. Bay Mills Argument
- Turtle Talk Poll -- Top 10 Indian Law Cases for 2013
- Ninth Circuit Holds Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Office/Court Has No Jurisdiction over Nonmember on Nonmember Lands