And here is some of the information on which the story is based — it’s a portion of the interrogation video, now a court document, of four Native children in South Dakota who were accusing their nonNative foster parents of sexual and physical abuse. The portion of the video chosen did not include the children in order to protect their privacy; the agents are off-camera, discussing their interrogation strategy, and don’t realize they’re being picked up on the mic.
- Gun Lake Trust Land Reaffirmation Act Passed by Congress
- Sarah Deer Wins MacArthur Foundation Genius Grant
- Ninth Circuit Decides Chemeheuvi Indian Tribe v. Jewell
- Ninth Circuit Materials in Chemehuevi Indian Tribe v. Jewell: Tribal Land Assignment Dispute
- Jacobson Law Group Associate Attorney Job Announcement