I’m researching tribal laws and legislative proposals related to same-sex marriage. If you are interested in helping and have information on actual tribal laws or proposed laws relating to same-sex marriage (either allowing it or prohibiting it), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m interested in proposals that failed as well as those that passed. Any non-confidential information, such as the text of the laws or proposals, legislative history, or anecdotal information on how the process worked or how it was initiated would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Constitutional Law I Materials (Spring 2014)
- NNALSA Moot Court Final Teams and Panel
- 9th Annual Crimes Against Children in Indian Country Conference -- April 8-9, 2014
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
- Student Scholarship on Jurisdictional, Environmental, and Religious Considerations of Hydraulic Fracturing on Tribal Lands