I’m researching tribal laws and legislative proposals related to same-sex marriage. If you are interested in helping and have information on actual tribal laws or proposed laws relating to same-sex marriage (either allowing it or prohibiting it), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m interested in proposals that failed as well as those that passed. Any non-confidential information, such as the text of the laws or proposals, legislative history, or anecdotal information on how the process worked or how it was initiated would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Fifth Circuit Holds Eagle Act Regulations May Violate RFRA
- ICWA Placement Preference Decision Out of California Involving Choctaw Tribe
- Ninth Circuit Rules in Favor of Lummi Tribe in Treaty Fishing Dispute
- Federal Court Affirms that Tribal Cops Working under BIA Contract May Be Federal Officers for Certain Purposes
- Pending Lipan Apache Members Challenge to Eagle Acts