I’m researching tribal laws and legislative proposals related to same-sex marriage. If you are interested in helping and have information on actual tribal laws or proposed laws relating to same-sex marriage (either allowing it or prohibiting it), please email me at email@example.com. I’m interested in proposals that failed as well as those that passed. Any non-confidential information, such as the text of the laws or proposals, legislative history, or anecdotal information on how the process worked or how it was initiated would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Second Circuit Affirms Cayuga Immunity from Seneca County Tax Foreclosure Relying on Bay Mills Decision
- Opening Ninth Circuit Brief in Yakama/King Mountain Tax Dispute with US
- Blast from the Past: 2009 MSU ILPC Report on the History of Michigan Tribal-State Relations
- Witness List and Written Testimony in July 23 SCIA Hearing on Indian Gaming
- US Prevails in Tax Dispute with King Mountain Tobacco Co. (Yakama)