Information here (pdf).
Okemos Conference Center 2187 University Park Dr. Okemos, MI 48864
Healing From History: A Historical Context of ICWA and MIFPA Legislation
Hon. Allie Greenleaf Maldonado, Chief Judge, Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians
Putting the “Act” Into Action: Exploring ICWA and MIFPA Compliance Through Interactive Case Scenarios
Annette D. Nickel, Prosecutor/Presenting Officer, Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians
Case Scenarios, Cont’d.
Lessons Learned: An Open Dialogue About Implementation, Practice, and Frequently Asked Questions
Legislation and Collaboration: Building Blocks to Healthy Tribal – State Relationships
Hon. Timothy P. Connors, Judge, Washtenaw County Circuit Court
- Job Posting - Associate Solicitor for Indian Affairs at the Department of the Interior
- Opening Ninth Circuit Brief in Yakama/King Mountain Tax Dispute with US
- Second Circuit Affirms Cayuga Immunity from Seneca County Tax Foreclosure Relying on Bay Mills Decision
- US Prevails in Tax Dispute with King Mountain Tobacco Co. (Yakama)
- Briefs in Mackinac Tribe v. Jewell (Complaint for Federal Recognition)