Information here (pdf).
Okemos Conference Center 2187 University Park Dr. Okemos, MI 48864
Healing From History: A Historical Context of ICWA and MIFPA Legislation
Hon. Allie Greenleaf Maldonado, Chief Judge, Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians
Putting the “Act” Into Action: Exploring ICWA and MIFPA Compliance Through Interactive Case Scenarios
Annette D. Nickel, Prosecutor/Presenting Officer, Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians
Case Scenarios, Cont’d.
Lessons Learned: An Open Dialogue About Implementation, Practice, and Frequently Asked Questions
Legislation and Collaboration: Building Blocks to Healthy Tribal – State Relationships
Hon. Timothy P. Connors, Judge, Washtenaw County Circuit Court
- Ninth Circuit to Re-Hear Big Lagoon Rancheria Appeal Sept. 17, 2014
- Second Circuit Affirms Cayuga Immunity from Seneca County Tax Foreclosure Relying on Bay Mills Decision
- Federal Court Dismisses & Remands Silvia Burley/California Miwok Challenge to Foreclosure of Tribal Building
- Split Ninth Circuit Panel Reverses Big Lagoon Rancheria v. California
- Free MIFPA Training -- Sept. 25, 2014