Information here (pdf).
Okemos Conference Center 2187 University Park Dr. Okemos, MI 48864
Healing From History: A Historical Context of ICWA and MIFPA Legislation
Hon. Allie Greenleaf Maldonado, Chief Judge, Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians
Putting the “Act” Into Action: Exploring ICWA and MIFPA Compliance Through Interactive Case Scenarios
Annette D. Nickel, Prosecutor/Presenting Officer, Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians
Case Scenarios, Cont’d.
Lessons Learned: An Open Dialogue About Implementation, Practice, and Frequently Asked Questions
Legislation and Collaboration: Building Blocks to Healthy Tribal – State Relationships
Hon. Timothy P. Connors, Judge, Washtenaw County Circuit Court
- Lawyers and Ethics -- Fall 2014 (Sections 2 and 3)
- Ninth Circuit Materials in Chemehuevi Indian Tribe v. Jewell: Tribal Land Assignment Dispute
- Ninth Circuit Decides Chemeheuvi Indian Tribe v. Jewell
- Gun Lake Trust Land Reaffirmation Act Passed by Congress
- Ninth Circuit Grants En Banc Review in Big Lagoon Rancheria v. State of California