Information here (pdf).
Okemos Conference Center 2187 University Park Dr. Okemos, MI 48864
Healing From History: A Historical Context of ICWA and MIFPA Legislation
Hon. Allie Greenleaf Maldonado, Chief Judge, Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians
Putting the “Act” Into Action: Exploring ICWA and MIFPA Compliance Through Interactive Case Scenarios
Annette D. Nickel, Prosecutor/Presenting Officer, Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians
Case Scenarios, Cont’d.
Lessons Learned: An Open Dialogue About Implementation, Practice, and Frequently Asked Questions
Legislation and Collaboration: Building Blocks to Healthy Tribal – State Relationships
Hon. Timothy P. Connors, Judge, Washtenaw County Circuit Court
- Onondaga Nation Files Petition with Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
- Constitutional Law I Materials (Spring 2014)
- Puyallup Prevails over IRS in Dispute over Levy Notice Seeking Per Capital Payments
- Commentary on the Opinion that Caused the D.C. Circuit to Remove Judge Lamberth from the Cobell Litigation -- corrected links
- Student Commentary on Michigan v. Bay Mills Indian Community