Information here (pdf).
Okemos Conference Center 2187 University Park Dr. Okemos, MI 48864
Healing From History: A Historical Context of ICWA and MIFPA Legislation
Hon. Allie Greenleaf Maldonado, Chief Judge, Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians
Putting the “Act” Into Action: Exploring ICWA and MIFPA Compliance Through Interactive Case Scenarios
Annette D. Nickel, Prosecutor/Presenting Officer, Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians
Case Scenarios, Cont’d.
Lessons Learned: An Open Dialogue About Implementation, Practice, and Frequently Asked Questions
Legislation and Collaboration: Building Blocks to Healthy Tribal – State Relationships
Hon. Timothy P. Connors, Judge, Washtenaw County Circuit Court
- NPR Story on Indian Child Welfare Human Rights Crisis in South Dakota
- Second Circuit Affirms Cayuga Immunity from Seneca County Tax Foreclosure Relying on Bay Mills Decision
- Materials in Competing State/Tribal Court Actions in North Dakota Oil Transport Contract Controversies
- Seventh Circuit Rules against Western Sky in Jackson v. Payday Financial LLC -- A Warning to Indian Country
- Federal Court Rules Against King Mountain Tobacco in Dispute with Washington State