Information here (pdf).
Okemos Conference Center 2187 University Park Dr. Okemos, MI 48864
Healing From History: A Historical Context of ICWA and MIFPA Legislation
Hon. Allie Greenleaf Maldonado, Chief Judge, Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians
Putting the “Act” Into Action: Exploring ICWA and MIFPA Compliance Through Interactive Case Scenarios
Annette D. Nickel, Prosecutor/Presenting Officer, Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians
Case Scenarios, Cont’d.
Lessons Learned: An Open Dialogue About Implementation, Practice, and Frequently Asked Questions
Legislation and Collaboration: Building Blocks to Healthy Tribal – State Relationships
Hon. Timothy P. Connors, Judge, Washtenaw County Circuit Court
- Fourth Nooksack Tribal Court Complaint in Disenrollment Dispute; IGRA Violations Alleged
- Trip to Santee Sioux Nation Reservation
- EPA Grants TAS Status to Wind River Indian Reservation Tribes under Clean Air Act
- Grand Canyon Skywalk Petition in Conference Dec. 13
- Senate Confirms Patricia Millett for D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals