Information here (pdf).
Okemos Conference Center 2187 University Park Dr. Okemos, MI 48864
Healing From History: A Historical Context of ICWA and MIFPA Legislation
Hon. Allie Greenleaf Maldonado, Chief Judge, Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians
Putting the “Act” Into Action: Exploring ICWA and MIFPA Compliance Through Interactive Case Scenarios
Annette D. Nickel, Prosecutor/Presenting Officer, Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians
Case Scenarios, Cont’d.
Lessons Learned: An Open Dialogue About Implementation, Practice, and Frequently Asked Questions
Legislation and Collaboration: Building Blocks to Healthy Tribal – State Relationships
Hon. Timothy P. Connors, Judge, Washtenaw County Circuit Court
- Federal Court Grants Motion to Seal Evidence re: Judge Davis in Oglala ICWA Class Action
- Seventh Circuit Affirms Bribery Conviction of Former Ho-Chunk Official
- Sault Tribe Renews Motion to Dismiss Michigan's Lansing Casino Suit in Federal District Court
- Update in South Dakota ICWA Class Action -- Is Judge Davis Concealing Evidence?
- Michigan's Response to Sault Tribe Renewed Motion to Dismiss