Interesting read, in that it comes right as World War II began and reads like it could have been written in the modern era. Also includes the text of the letter from President Jackson to Georgia Gov. Lampkin strongly implying he ought to let Samuel Worcester et al. go home:
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
- "An Essay on the Federal Origins of Disenrollment"
- UCLA GNG Breakout Panel -- Tribal constitutional revitalization
- Sixth Circuit Denies Sault Tribe Motion to Reconsider Stay
- Order Approving Oneida/NYS Settlement Agreement and Dismissing Interventions -- UPDATED