I’m honored that historian and Professor Emerita Elizabeth Cook-Lynn has reviewed one of my law review articles in Native Sun News.
- Turtle Talk Poll -- Top 10 Indian Law Cases for 2013
- Ninth Circuit Holds Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Office/Court Has No Jurisdiction over Nonmember on Nonmember Lands
- Attorney Sanctioned by State for Behavior in Tribal Court
- Ninth Circuit Briefs in Evans v. Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Commission
- Federal Trade Commission Partially Settles Suit against Indian Country Payday Lenders