I happened across this libertarian-oriented article advocating (among other things) that tribes allow less-regulated medicine within their borders. I don’t tend to agree–personally I think the medical profession should be regulated, but I wanted to pass this along anyway.
- Gun Lake Trust Land Reaffirmation Act Passed by Congress
- Sarah Deer Wins MacArthur Foundation Genius Grant
- Ninth Circuit Decides Chemeheuvi Indian Tribe v. Jewell
- Jacobson Law Group Associate Attorney Job Announcement
- Ninth Circuit to Video Stream En banc Arguments in Big Lagoon Rancheria Gaming Matter (Sept. 17, 2014)