I happened across this libertarian-oriented article advocating (among other things) that tribes allow less-regulated medicine within their borders. I don’t tend to agree–personally I think the medical profession should be regulated, but I wanted to pass this along anyway.
- Ninth Circuit Rules in Favor of Lummi Tribe in Treaty Fishing Dispute
- Fifth Circuit Holds Eagle Act Regulations May Violate RFRA
- ICWA Placement Preference Decision Out of California Involving Choctaw Tribe
- Ninth Circuit Materials in U.S. v. Washington Subproceeding -- Klallam Tribes v. Lummi Tribe
- Pending Lipan Apache Members Challenge to Eagle Acts