I happened across this libertarian-oriented article advocating (among other things) that tribes allow less-regulated medicine within their borders. I don’t tend to agree–personally I think the medical profession should be regulated, but I wanted to pass this along anyway.
- Response Brief in Lomeli v. Kelly
- Ninth Circuit Materials in Redding Rancheria Challenge to IGRA Section 20 Regulations
- Federal Court Dismisses Challenge to 2009 Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe Election
- Sad Day: Gabriel García Márquez Dies
- Shoshone-Bannock Tribes v. FMC Corp. -- Tribal Appellate Court Finds Jurisdiction over Nonmember Phosphate Plant