I happened across this libertarian-oriented article advocating (among other things) that tribes allow less-regulated medicine within their borders. I don’t tend to agree–personally I think the medical profession should be regulated, but I wanted to pass this along anyway.
- Constitutional Law I Materials (Spring 2014)
- NNALSA Moot Court Final Teams and Panel
- 9th Annual Crimes Against Children in Indian Country Conference -- April 8-9, 2014
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
- Student Scholarship on Jurisdictional, Environmental, and Religious Considerations of Hydraulic Fracturing on Tribal Lands