I happened across this libertarian-oriented article advocating (among other things) that tribes allow less-regulated medicine within their borders. I don’t tend to agree–personally I think the medical profession should be regulated, but I wanted to pass this along anyway.
- Federal Court Rules Tribal Officers Not Immune; Tort Claims May Proceed against Tribal Police (Black v. US)
- Briefs in Cherokee Nation Challenge to Interior's Decision to Acquire Trust Land for United Keetoowah Band
- Montana Law School Posting for Indian Law Professor
- Little River Band Response to NLRB Motion to Remand
- Correspondence between DOJ and Alaska AG re: Tribal Court Protection Orders