I happened across this libertarian-oriented article advocating (among other things) that tribes allow less-regulated medicine within their borders. I don’t tend to agree–personally I think the medical profession should be regulated, but I wanted to pass this along anyway.
- Turtle Talk Poll -- Top 10 Indian Law Cases for 2013
- Ninth Circuit Holds Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Office/Court Has No Jurisdiction over Nonmember on Nonmember Lands
- DOJ Tribal Criminal Defense Resource Guide
- Ninth Circuit Briefs in Evans v. Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Commission
- Attorney Sanctioned by State for Behavior in Tribal Court