THE OMAHA TRIBE OF NEBRASKA & IOWA is seeking Requests for Proposals (RFP) for professional legal consultation to support the establishment of a local Appellate Court. Applicants shall be licensed to practice law in any State or Federal jurisdiction and shall be familiar with appellate process. The Applicant shall be responsible for drafting appellate process, accompanying procedures for Clerk of Court, assist in searching and interviewing potential appellate panel and providing educational presentations for community and governmental agencies. RFP’s can be directed to the Omaha Tribal Human Resources Department at P.O. Box 368, Macy, Nebraska 68039, (402) 837-5391, or emailed to the Omaha Tribal Human Resources Director Carlton LeCount at email@example.com .
- Please Read Justice Sotomayor's Dissent in Schuette v. BAMN
- Ugh! No Bay Mills Decision Again This Week
- More Payday Lending Litigation
- Fletcher Commentary on the Michigan v. Bay Mills Argument
- Quileute Tribe Sues Merchandising Company for Violation of Indian Arts and Crafts Act Related to "Twilight" Movies