The Tribal Nation of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde, located in Northwest Oregon, is seeking Requests for Proposals from interested individuals, legal service providers, agencies or law firms to develop new Tribal ordinances, revise current ordinances, develop self-help packets, and develop local rules for the Court. For questions contact Angela Fasana, Tribal Court Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals must be received by 5:00 p.m. on June 28, 2013.
- NNALSA Moot Court Final Teams and Panel
- 9th Annual Crimes Against Children in Indian Country Conference -- April 8-9, 2014
- UCLA GNG Breakout Panel -- Tribal constitutional revitalization
- Profile of Seattle's Urban Indians: "The Invisibles"
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed