The Tribal Nation of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde, located in Northwest Oregon, is seeking Requests for Proposals from interested individuals, legal service providers, agencies or law firms to develop new Tribal ordinances, revise current ordinances, develop self-help packets, and develop local rules for the Court. For questions contact Angela Fasana, Tribal Court Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals must be received by 5:00 p.m. on June 28, 2013.
- Please Read Justice Sotomayor's Dissent in Schuette v. BAMN
- More Payday Lending Litigation
- Alaska Supreme Court considers whether Adoptive Couple v. Baby Girl applies to State-initiated child protection proceedings
- Sixth Circuit Affirms D.V. Convictions of Saginaw Chippewa Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Amicus Brief Filed in United States v. Zepeda