Here is the opinion in The Tulalip Tribes v. 2008 White Ford Econoline Van (Tulalip Tribal Court of Appeals).
- Federal Court Rules Tribal Officers Not Immune; Tort Claims May Proceed against Tribal Police (Black v. US)
- Briefs in Cherokee Nation Challenge to Interior's Decision to Acquire Trust Land for United Keetoowah Band
- Montana Law School Posting for Indian Law Professor
- Little River Band Response to NLRB Motion to Remand
- Correspondence between DOJ and Alaska AG re: Tribal Court Protection Orders