Hilary B. Miller has published “The Future of Tribal Lending under the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau” in the ABA trade journal Business Law Today.
- Fifth Circuit Holds Eagle Act Regulations May Violate RFRA
- ICWA Placement Preference Decision Out of California Involving Choctaw Tribe
- Ninth Circuit Rules in Favor of Lummi Tribe in Treaty Fishing Dispute
- Federal Court Affirms that Tribal Cops Working under BIA Contract May Be Federal Officers for Certain Purposes
- Pending Lipan Apache Members Challenge to Eagle Acts