- Fourth Nooksack Tribal Court Complaint in Disenrollment Dispute; IGRA Violations Alleged
- Trip to Santee Sioux Nation Reservation
- Report of the Commission on Indian Trust Administration and Reform
- Ute Indian Tribe Sues State of Utah over State Prosecutions of Tribal Members for On-Reservation Conduct
- EPA Grants TAS Status to Wind River Indian Reservation Tribes under Clean Air Act
Tag Archives: Eastern Shoshone and Northern Arapaho Tribes
Here: EPA Approval Some materials: Wyoming Comments 2008 Tribal Comments News coverage here.
Fremont County, Wyo. Ordered to Pay $960K in Attorney Fees to Indian Plaintiffs in Voting Rights Case
Here are the new materials in Large v. Fremont County (D. Wyo.): 180 Motion for Atty Fees 181 Response 182 Reply 183 DCT Order News coverage here. Lower court materials on the merits here. Appellate materials here.
Here are the materials in Large v. Fremont County (opinion here): Fremont County Opening Brief Large Brief Fremont County Reply Brief Here are the lower court materials.
Here are the materials (from the ACLU website). And news coverage here.