- Lawyers and Ethics -- Fall 2014 (Sections 2 and 3)
- Ninth Circuit to Re-Hear Big Lagoon Rancheria Appeal Sept. 17, 2014
- Jeff Davis Accepting Tecumseh Award from Michigan State Bar Indian Law Section
- Ninth Circuit Materials in Chemehuevi Indian Tribe v. Jewell: Tribal Land Assignment Dispute
- Ninth Circuit Grants En Banc Review in Big Lagoon Rancheria v. State of California
Tag Archives: Eastern Shoshone and Northern Arapaho Tribes
Here are materials : 2014.02.13 Press Release re EPA Issues Stay [Eastern Shoshone] EPA Stay Letter – 2.13.14 Letter to Shaun McGrath 2.12.14 The EPA’s original decision is here.
Here: Wyo Petition for Reconsideration and Stay 01–6-14 (00034613) Earlier materials here.
Here: EPA Approval Some materials: Wyoming Comments 2008 Tribal Comments News coverage here.
Fremont County, Wyo. Ordered to Pay $960K in Attorney Fees to Indian Plaintiffs in Voting Rights Case
Here are the new materials in Large v. Fremont County (D. Wyo.): 180 Motion for Atty Fees 181 Response 182 Reply 183 DCT Order News coverage here. Lower court materials on the merits here. Appellate materials here.
Here are the materials in Large v. Fremont County (opinion here): Fremont County Opening Brief Large Brief Fremont County Reply Brief Here are the lower court materials.
Here are the materials (from the ACLU website). And news coverage here.