- Response Brief in Lomeli v. Kelly
- IREHR on Bundy Ranch's Longterm Potential Impact on Indian Treaty Rights
- Federal Court Dismisses Challenge to 2009 Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe Election
- Pascua Yaqui Tribe set to prosecute first non-Indian under VAWA
- Updated and Complete Summary Judgment Briefs in Cherokee Freedman Case
Tag Archives: Eastern Shoshone and Northern Arapaho Tribes
Here are materials : 2014.02.13 Press Release re EPA Issues Stay [Eastern Shoshone] EPA Stay Letter – 2.13.14 Letter to Shaun McGrath 2.12.14 The EPA’s original decision is here.
Here: Wyo Petition for Reconsideration and Stay 01–6-14 (00034613) Earlier materials here.
Here: EPA Approval Some materials: Wyoming Comments 2008 Tribal Comments News coverage here.
Fremont County, Wyo. Ordered to Pay $960K in Attorney Fees to Indian Plaintiffs in Voting Rights Case
Here are the new materials in Large v. Fremont County (D. Wyo.): 180 Motion for Atty Fees 181 Response 182 Reply 183 DCT Order News coverage here. Lower court materials on the merits here. Appellate materials here.
Here are the materials in Large v. Fremont County (opinion here): Fremont County Opening Brief Large Brief Fremont County Reply Brief Here are the lower court materials.
Here are the materials (from the ACLU website). And news coverage here.