- Turtle Talk Poll -- Top 10 Indian Law Cases for 2013
- Ninth Circuit Holds Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Office/Court Has No Jurisdiction over Nonmember on Nonmember Lands
- DOJ Tribal Criminal Defense Resource Guide
- Ninth Circuit Briefs in Evans v. Shoshone-Bannock Land Use Commission
- Attorney Sanctioned by State for Behavior in Tribal Court
Tag Archives: Oklevueha Native American Church of Hawaii v. Holder
Here are the materials in Oklevueha Native American Church v. Holder (D. Haw.): DCT Order Partially Dismissing Claims DOJ Motion to Dismiss Oklevueha Opposition DOJ Reply The Ninth Circuit’s previous remand is here.
Ninth Circuit Rejects RFRA Money Claims in Hawaii-Based Native American Church Case Involving Marijuana
Here are the materials in today’s opinion in Oklevueha Native American Church v. Holder: Oklevueha Opening Brief US Appellee Brief Oklevueha Reply Brief CA9 Opinion Lower court materials here.
Prior claims had already been dismissed (order here) in this case. Oklevueha RFRA Claim Dismissed