- Wells Fargo Sues Chukchansi for Trust Indenture Violations arising from Leadership Dispute
- Michigan Sixth Circuit Answer Brief in Michigan v. Sault Ste. Marie Tribe
- National Indian Gaming Commission Moves to Dismiss Chukchansi Gaming Ordinance Suit
- Tenth Circuit Decides Seminole Indian Country Habeas Appeal (Effectively Reversing Oklahoma Criminal COA)
- Federal Court Denies Emergency Motion to Allow Cherokee Freedmen to Vote
Tag Archives: Oklevueha Native American Church of Hawaii v. Holder
Here are the materials in Oklevueha Native American Church v. Holder (D. Haw.): DCT Order Partially Dismissing Claims DOJ Motion to Dismiss Oklevueha Opposition DOJ Reply The Ninth Circuit’s previous remand is here.
Ninth Circuit Rejects RFRA Money Claims in Hawaii-Based Native American Church Case Involving Marijuana
Here are the materials in today’s opinion in Oklevueha Native American Church v. Holder: Oklevueha Opening Brief US Appellee Brief Oklevueha Reply Brief CA9 Opinion Lower court materials here.
Prior claims had already been dismissed (order here) in this case. Oklevueha RFRA Claim Dismissed