- NNALSA Moot Court Final Teams and Panel
- 9th Annual Crimes Against Children in Indian Country Conference -- April 8-9, 2014
- UCLA GNG Breakout Panel -- Tribal constitutional revitalization
- Profile of Seattle's Urban Indians: "The Invisibles"
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
Tag Archives: Oklevueha Native American Church of Hawaii v. Holder
Here. Briefs to come later. Not affiliated with legitimate Native American Church practitioners.
Here are the materials in Oklevueha Native American Church v. Holder (D. Haw.): DCT Order Partially Dismissing Claims DOJ Motion to Dismiss Oklevueha Opposition DOJ Reply The Ninth Circuit’s previous remand is here.
Ninth Circuit Rejects RFRA Money Claims in Hawaii-Based Native American Church Case Involving Marijuana
Here are the materials in today’s opinion in Oklevueha Native American Church v. Holder: Oklevueha Opening Brief US Appellee Brief Oklevueha Reply Brief CA9 Opinion Lower court materials here.
Prior claims had already been dismissed (order here) in this case. Oklevueha RFRA Claim Dismissed