- Second Circuit Affirms Cayuga Immunity from Seneca County Tax Foreclosure Relying on Bay Mills Decision
- Opening Ninth Circuit Brief in Yakama/King Mountain Tax Dispute with US
- Blast from the Past: 2009 MSU ILPC Report on the History of Michigan Tribal-State Relations
- Two Motions for Partial Summary Judgment in Oglala Sioux Tribe v. Van Hunnik
- Witness List and Written Testimony in July 23 SCIA Hearing on Indian Gaming
Tag Archives: Oklevueha Native American Church of Hawaii v. Holder
Here. Briefs to come later. Not affiliated with legitimate Native American Church practitioners.
Here are the materials in Oklevueha Native American Church v. Holder (D. Haw.): DCT Order Partially Dismissing Claims DOJ Motion to Dismiss Oklevueha Opposition DOJ Reply The Ninth Circuit’s previous remand is here.
Ninth Circuit Rejects RFRA Money Claims in Hawaii-Based Native American Church Case Involving Marijuana
Here are the materials in today’s opinion in Oklevueha Native American Church v. Holder: Oklevueha Opening Brief US Appellee Brief Oklevueha Reply Brief CA9 Opinion Lower court materials here.
Prior claims had already been dismissed (order here) in this case. Oklevueha RFRA Claim Dismissed