- Second Edition of Indian Gaming Law and Policy by Rand & Light
- NYTs: "Rarest Native Animals Find Haven on Tribal Lands"
- Materials in Competing State/Tribal Court Actions in North Dakota Oil Transport Contract Controversies
- Seventh Circuit Rules against Western Sky in Jackson v. Payday Financial LLC -- A Warning to Indian Country
- Top 15 or so American Indian Law Articles by SSRN Download from 2014
Tag Archives: Oklevueha Native American Church of Hawaii v. Holder
Here: Oklevueha Opening Brief US Answer Brief National Council of Native American Churches et al. Amicus Brief Reply Brief TK Lower court materials here. And here. Prior Ninth Circuit materials here.
Here. Briefs to come later. Not affiliated with legitimate Native American Church practitioners.
Here are the materials in Oklevueha Native American Church v. Holder (D. Haw.): DCT Order Partially Dismissing Claims DOJ Motion to Dismiss Oklevueha Opposition DOJ Reply The Ninth Circuit’s previous remand is here.
Ninth Circuit Rejects RFRA Money Claims in Hawaii-Based Native American Church Case Involving Marijuana
Here are the materials in today’s opinion in Oklevueha Native American Church v. Holder: Oklevueha Opening Brief US Appellee Brief Oklevueha Reply Brief CA9 Opinion Lower court materials here.
Prior claims had already been dismissed (order here) in this case. Oklevueha RFRA Claim Dismissed