- Lawyers and Ethics -- Fall 2014 (Sections 2 and 3)
- Ninth Circuit to Re-Hear Big Lagoon Rancheria Appeal Sept. 17, 2014
- Jeff Davis Accepting Tecumseh Award from Michigan State Bar Indian Law Section
- Ninth Circuit Materials in Chemehuevi Indian Tribe v. Jewell: Tribal Land Assignment Dispute
- Ninth Circuit Grants En Banc Review in Big Lagoon Rancheria v. State of California
Tag Archives: Oklevueha Native American Church of Hawaii v. Holder
Here: Oklevueha Opening Brief US Answer Brief National Council of Native American Churches et al. Amicus Brief Reply Brief TK Lower court materials here. And here. Prior Ninth Circuit materials here.
Here. Briefs to come later. Not affiliated with legitimate Native American Church practitioners.
Here are the materials in Oklevueha Native American Church v. Holder (D. Haw.): DCT Order Partially Dismissing Claims DOJ Motion to Dismiss Oklevueha Opposition DOJ Reply The Ninth Circuit’s previous remand is here.
Ninth Circuit Rejects RFRA Money Claims in Hawaii-Based Native American Church Case Involving Marijuana
Here are the materials in today’s opinion in Oklevueha Native American Church v. Holder: Oklevueha Opening Brief US Appellee Brief Oklevueha Reply Brief CA9 Opinion Lower court materials here.
Prior claims had already been dismissed (order here) in this case. Oklevueha RFRA Claim Dismissed