- Constitutional Law I Materials (Spring 2014)
- NNALSA Moot Court Final Teams and Panel
- 9th Annual Crimes Against Children in Indian Country Conference -- April 8-9, 2014
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
- Student Scholarship on Jurisdictional, Environmental, and Religious Considerations of Hydraulic Fracturing on Tribal Lands
Tag Archives: Two Shields v. United States
Here. This line from Judge Tatel to Craven’s attorney early in the argument must have the appellees concerned: you sold me, you have a good case [page 4, lines 21-22]
Here: RAMONA TWO SHIELDS MOTION 2-10-12
Here is the government’s reply brief in support of its motion to dismiss: TWO SHIELDS – U.S. REPLY BRIEF (1-26-12)
Here: TWO SHIELDS – PlaintiffsRespandOpp1912 The defendants’ motion to dismiss is here. The complaint is here.
Here are the materials related to a motion by Kimberly Craven to take judicial notice of filings in Two Shields v. United States (Fed. Cl.): 11-5205.poppositiontojudicialnotice TWO SHIELDS – MOTION TO DISMISS TWO SHIELDS – LEGAL MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF MOTION … Continue reading →
Here is the complaint in Two Shields v. United States (Fed. Cl.), a class action: Two Shields Stamped Class Action Complaint. The complaint seeks more than $400 million from the United States.