- Federal Court Rules Tribal Officers Not Immune; Tort Claims May Proceed against Tribal Police (Black v. US)
- Briefs in Cherokee Nation Challenge to Interior's Decision to Acquire Trust Land for United Keetoowah Band
- Montana Law School Posting for Indian Law Professor
- Correspondence between DOJ and Alaska AG re: Tribal Court Protection Orders
- Little River Band Response to NLRB Motion to Remand
Tag Archives: Two Shields v. United States
Here. This line from Judge Tatel to Craven’s attorney early in the argument must have the appellees concerned: you sold me, you have a good case [page 4, lines 21-22]
Here: RAMONA TWO SHIELDS MOTION 2-10-12
Here is the government’s reply brief in support of its motion to dismiss: TWO SHIELDS – U.S. REPLY BRIEF (1-26-12)
Here: TWO SHIELDS – PlaintiffsRespandOpp1912 The defendants’ motion to dismiss is here. The complaint is here.
Here are the materials related to a motion by Kimberly Craven to take judicial notice of filings in Two Shields v. United States (Fed. Cl.): 11-5205.poppositiontojudicialnotice TWO SHIELDS – MOTION TO DISMISS TWO SHIELDS – LEGAL MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF MOTION … Continue reading →
Here is the complaint in Two Shields v. United States (Fed. Cl.), a class action: Two Shields Stamped Class Action Complaint. The complaint seeks more than $400 million from the United States.