- 9th Annual Crimes Against Children in Indian Country Conference -- April 8-9, 2014
- NNALSA Moot Court Final Teams and Panel
- Constitutional Law I Materials (Spring 2014)
- Profile of Seattle's Urban Indians: "The Invisibles"
- Part 1: Update on Tribal Membership/Disenrollment Issues at Grand Ronde -- Complaint Filed
Tag Archives: Venus McGhee Prince
Here. The Potential Impact of the Growing Mobile Society on Tribal Identity (Venus McGhee Prince) When most Americans think of tribes in this country, they don’t think of modern Indians who may live next door and may look and act much … Continue reading →