Native American Law School Admissions Workshops
August 5-6 at Michigan State University College of Law (2-day)
The Native American Pipeline to Law Pre-Law programs educate and help students successfully navigate the law school application process. The workshops will assist participants in preparing competitive applications. Learn how to successfully apply to law school and network with law school professionals.
Who should attend?
- College Sophomores
- Master’s Degree Students
- College Graduates Preparing for Law School
- Learn about law school and career options
- Obtain information about the varied admissions criteria for law school
- Work with mentors to develop an effective application, resume, and personal statement
- Explore law school funding options
- Receive test prep tips for the LSAT
- Network with other participants, faculty, and professionals
- Hear from former and current American Indian law students