The Washington State Bar Association Indian Law Section is pleased to deliver the summer 2016 issue of the Indian Law Newsletter, now available online (PDF).
In this issue:
- Word from the Chair, Lauren King
- Betting Against the House: Santa Ysabel and Lessons Learned With Internet Gaming by Drew Pollom
- Executive Committee’s Letter to the BOG Regarding the Proposed Ban on Religious Practices at WSBA Events
- Current Developments in Tribal Taxation Issues and Initiatives by Wendy Pearson
- Disenrollment: The American Dream Meets the Myth of Scarcity by Se-ah-dom Edmo
As a benefit of Indian Law Section membership, you can look forward to upcoming issues, which will provide updates on Section activities, practitioner resources, and an array of other relevant information. If you are interested in contributing an article for the next edition, please email the editor of the Indian Law Newsletter, Anthony Broadman.