Here are some details:
The Indian Legal Program at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University is hosting its third annual Tribal Government E-Commerce CLE Conference entitled: Sovereignty and E-Commerce: Innovating and Reshaping the Borders of Indian Country
Thursday, February 2 – Friday, February 3, 2017
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino, Chandler, AZ
Agenda topics include:
- Political Landscape in Indian Country
- Infrastructure and Broadband
- Jurisdiction, E-Commerce & State Regulation
- Legal Update on Tribal E-Commerce
- Tribal Consultation
- E-Commerce Entrepreneurship: Models of Excellence in Real Life
- I-Gaming and E-Sports Fantasy
- Cyber Liability
- and more!
Conference Keynote: The Honorable Kenneth L. Salazar, 50th U.S. Secretary of the Interior in the Obama Administration from 2009 – 2013., and a Partner with Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP.
Click here for more information Government/Non-Profit and Early Registration Rates available.
Presented by: Rosette, LLP American Indian Economic Development Program, and the Indian Legal Program